Monday, July 18, 2011

Apple Green...Ooh, La, La!!!

Are you enjoying your Monday afternoon, friends??  I certainly hope you are!  I just completed a custom order that I am so excited about!  The customer asked me to create a door sign and centerpiece picks for a bridal shower with an apple green and black and white damask color scheme!  She told me that this bride loves unique details.  For example, the flower girl will be wearing an apple green tu-tu down the aisle!  CUTE!!!
This is the door hanger/sign.... and...

Here you have the centerpiece picks!  It was so much fun to design these for a customer that is so very special to me!  I wish her the best as she continues to plan this very fun and unique bridal shower!  Have a wonderful week, readers!  I hope you are blessed each day with friendship and sunshine!  Spread some joy today...and everyday!  Big hugs to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment